Amazon Alexa is a voice assistant just like Siri is. What Siri is to iPhone is what Alexa is to Amazon Echo. But, when comparing the two voice assistants, I liked Amazon Alexa better because it was a lot easier to use and was extremely accurate.
Now, the question comes as to whether Amazon Alexa can be used on iPhone or not. If yes, then how? The reason why Apple iPhone users want to use Alexa on their iPhones is that they must have used Alexa in Amazon Echo and have found the functioning of Alexa more than just satisfying, so they want to use the same on their iPhones as well.
They want to know if there is a way of using Alexa on iPhone, and back in the mind, they know that there is a way, but they don’t know how it could be possible.
If you too are using Apple iPhone and want to know how to use Amazon Alexa with it, then here is what you are going to do:
- Amazon has updated its Alexa app a few weeks ago in order to make it easier for users to use Alexa voice assistant.
- It is possible for users to ask anything to Alexa with an expectation of getting a quick and precise response.
With Amazon updating its Alexa app, it will make it easier for users to actually use Alexa voice assistant on your iPhone. Siri is not that great, and when it is compared with Alexa, it stands nowhere near. Alexa, on the other hand, has become a lot more powerful after receiving the update.
While Alexa app has always been a place to consider when it comes to managing any Amazon Echo devices that are installed in the house, Alexa is at the core of that system.
How to use Alexa on iPhone?
- You need to begin with making sure that you have got the most recent version of Amazon Alexa app installed n your iPhone.
- After that, you will have to open the app.
- Now, there will be a blue ‘Alexa icon’ given at the bottom of the screen, which you will have to tap. It’s right at the center-bottom of the screen.
Note: By the time you tap the button, you already have activated Alexa, so now, you can start speaking without having to say, ‘Hey Alexa’.
You can ask anything to Alexa, and it will provide you with the most suitable answer to the question. Whether you want to know the weather conditions in your area or the city you intend to go to, information related to a certain company, sports related updates, latest news on politics and dozens of other things.
You can use this app in a number of ways, so there is no way of going to back to Siri when you have got Alexa in your iPhone. You can place Alexa app on your home screen in order to access it quickly. I haven’t used any trick to add Alexa into my iPhone, so just follow the process that I followed and you will be able to get Alexa on your iPhone.